Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 manga suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
akiramia

avatar

Posts : 105
Points: : 178
Registered : 2014-07-15
Location : Canada

PostSubject: manga suggestion   Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: Kira Kira Labyrinth

Volume: 3 volume complete

Gender: Comedy, Gender Bender, Mystery, Romance, School Life, Shoujo  

Plot: When Asano Arisu was little she was badly bullied by the local boys. Now a high school student, she's famous for her vehement hatred of men and boards at an all girls school.When stunning Fujimi Kira enters and becomes her dorm-mate, proclaiming that she also hates men, Arisu thinks that it must be a fated meeting. However, they both have secrets that they need to keep from the Dorm Head, strict Kamitani-Sensei: Arisu for keeping a pet ferret in the dorm, and Kira the fact that she's actually a BOY--much to Arisu's horror! It appears that he's at the school to uncover the mystery of his older half-sister's supposed suicide 2 years before.Will Arisu be able to cope with having to share a room with a boy, let alone help him with his investigations? And just how dangerous will it be to solve the mystery?


Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Let the music begin!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by akiramia on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izumi88

avatar

Posts : 571
Points: : 1353
Registered : 2012-07-08

PostSubject: Re: manga suggestion   Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Nice! This one is also interesting.
Do you know where we can get the raw?


Last edited by Izumi88 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akiramia

avatar

Posts : 105
Points: : 178
Registered : 2014-07-15
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: manga suggestion   Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:17 pm

I tried finding a Japanese raw but didn't find it but I found Chinese raw link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (it has poor quality), bad news the 3 volume ( last volume) isn't there Sorry.

_________________
Let the music begin!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumi

avatar

Posts : 34
Points: : 47
Registered : 2014-07-15

PostSubject: Re: manga suggestion   Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:08 am

But its really interesting because normally the stories are all the other way round ... a girl disguised as a boy enters an all boys school.
I would like to read it when you had time in working on it.

_________________
If you grit your teeth and show real determination, you'll always have a chance.

Charles M. Schulz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izumi88

avatar

Posts : 571
Points: : 1353
Registered : 2012-07-08

PostSubject: Re: manga suggestion   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Nice! All right! I decided!
Then, I will consider this one to our Future Projects!
Hoping someday we will pick it up! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumi

avatar

Posts : 34
Points: : 47
Registered : 2014-07-15

PostSubject: Re: manga suggestion   Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Izumi88 wrote:
Nice! All right! I decided!
Then, I will consider this one to our Future Projects!
Hoping someday we will pick it up! ^_^

i'm starting to like you a lot, since you considered two mangas i really want to read as future projects (this and sakura zensen)

thanks a lot for working so hard give pleasure to your readers ;D

_________________
If you grit your teeth and show real determination, you'll always have a chance.

Charles M. Schulz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akiramia

avatar

Posts : 105
Points: : 178
Registered : 2014-07-15
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: manga suggestion   Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Izumi88 wrote:
Nice! All right! I decided!
Then, I will consider this one to our Future Projects!
Hoping someday we will pick it up! ^_^

i'm starting to like you a lot, since you considered two mangas i really want to read as future projects (this and sakura zensen)

thanks a lot for working so hard give pleasure to your readers ;D

If you like this 2 manga (from the same author) then you will love

- Angel Hunt
- Jun'ai Sensation
- It Started With A Kiss

all by the same author as sakura zensen an kira kira labyrinth.

_________________
Let the music begin!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumi

avatar

Posts : 34
Points: : 47
Registered : 2014-07-15

PostSubject: Re: manga suggestion   Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:16 pm

akiramia wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Izumi88 wrote:
Nice! All right! I decided!
Then, I will consider this one to our Future Projects!
Hoping someday we will pick it up! ^_^

i'm starting to like you a lot, since you considered two mangas i really want to read as future projects (this and sakura zensen)

thanks a lot for working so hard give pleasure to your readers ;D

If you like this 2 manga (from the same author) then you will love

- Angel Hunt
- Jun'ai Sensation
- It Started With A Kiss

all by the same author as sakura zensen an kira kira labyrinth.

Thanks, i will take a look at them Wink

_________________
If you grit your teeth and show real determination, you'll always have a chance.

Charles M. Schulz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: manga suggestion   

Back to top Go down
 
manga suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1 em búp bê manga by Namsinhway
» Manga Directory
» 2-1192263134430-suggestion-improve-captcha
» Ranking suggestion
» manga-anime-forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Project Suggestion-
Jump to: