Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wraith000

PostSubject: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Tue May 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Pretty much what the title says.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith000

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Tue May 06, 2014 12:11 pm

And Ixion Saga ED - Currently no one is doing it - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Tue May 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Denpa.. It seems to me that VISCANS is still working on this series, although it is in the "dropped" section of their projects. We'd have to ask them. Have you looked around online for the raws of these two series?

Wraith000

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Tue May 06, 2014 1:25 pm

I haven't really ever looked for raws online so I don't know where to look except google

Edit - yup no luck

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Tue May 06, 2014 1:44 pm

For Denpa, I've sent an email to them. But I don't think it's continued because on their website, the project is dropped and their status has not been updated since then. Volumes are 4 (ongoing) is on MU. But just encase, I sent an email to them like I said previously.
If you search up "Ixion Saga ED raws" it shows a lot of sites but it'll take awhile to find which is raw manga and raw anime. Since most of it are raw anime.

Editor @Cafe Scans || Owner@BAP Scans || Founder@Appreciation Scans ||
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Tue May 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Here is VISCANS Exact words
Quote :
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Village Idiot wrote:

Hi Harutora,

We are no longer working on Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko as our previous translator for it retired. Feel free to continue it. Good luck. =)

Iru

So, we can work on it. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Wraith000

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Tue May 06, 2014 2:07 pm

I found one on tumblr - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is for Ixion Saga ED - and I think they are mostly useable

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wraith000

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Tue May 06, 2014 2:09 pm

NibbPower wrote:
Here is VISCANS Exact words
Quote :
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Village Idiot wrote:

Hi Harutora,

We are no longer working on Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko as our previous translator for it retired. Feel free to continue it. Good luck. =)

Iru

So, we can work on it. ^_^

That's good for us - do they have the raws ? Maybe they could share if we give them credit for them

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Tue May 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Wraith000 wrote:
I found one on tumblr - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is for Ixion Saga ED - and I think they are mostly useable

Have you tried to download the chapters via Facebook? I don't have Facebook otherwise I'd try myself. Also, it looks like they only have chapters 1 & 2 available, but if we scanlate those two chapters and they're fairly popular we may be willing to buy the raws to scan ourselves.

Edit: Looks like this group plans on working on it - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wraith000

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Wed May 07, 2014 6:13 am

Patti. wrote:

Edit: Looks like this group plans on working on it - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well what about Denpa ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Wed May 07, 2014 7:07 am

We'll , they don't have a translator yet, so it depends who released it first. They haven't claimed it until it's released.

Back to top Go down
Estoriel

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Wed May 21, 2014 9:21 am

Hi!

I saw the link refering to our website in our stats today, if you're really interested in working on Ixion Sage ED we wouldn't mind a joint (provided you've a translator cuz ours don't like it so far...>-<") or providing the RAWs if you properly credit us. We've purchased the first volume long ago so we can take care of the RAWs. Our translators are doen translating the first chapter and it's nearly done cleaning. If you're interested pls send us an e-mail to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Thu May 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Thanks for the response, I will contact you about it.

Wraith000

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Sun May 25, 2014 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What about that one ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Sun May 25, 2014 9:42 pm

I actually suggested Hanasaku Iroha a while ago. I had found the raws online and they are very good quality. Shini-tan Scans has this listed as one of their ongoing projects. Although 2 years is a very long time with no update, I think we'd still have to contact them about it first.

Wraith000

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:09 pm

So any updates on any of the suggestions ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:39 pm

The main issue we have with picking up any projects right now is the fact that we only have one active Japanese translator. Therefore, we'd be more willing to pick up a new project if you could find the Chinese version for translating purposes. (So, a series with both Japanese raws and Chinese raws/scanlation available online.)

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Putting the other reasons aside, the main issue here is the ecchi tag. Most of our translators do not want to work on ecchi.
Ixion Saga ED - We did contact Cave Scanlations about this project. They are willing to do a joint with us in the future if they find a Japanese translator for the series.
Hanasaku Iroha - I haven't tried to contact Shini-tan Scans, but it seems their group is inactive. We do have all 5 volumes of the Japanese raws.. But when it comes to the Chinese version, all I could find was volumes 1 and 2. Considering the last group left off partially into volume 2, it is only enough to release about 3 chapters.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?   

Back to top Go down

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Is anyone currently doing this ? If they've dropped it or no one is can we pick it up ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1