Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hi there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pckitten

PostSubject: Hi there   Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Hello there people.

As many of you, I too came here to read parfait tic. Very Happy
So... too fill my 8 posts - and I don't like to post useless stuff - I am going to introduce myself a little.
I am a student from Germany. Thus english is not my native language and I probably do some strange mistakes. Feel free to keep or correct them if you like to do so ;D

I would describe myself as in love with love.
Just cannot read enough shojo, even if it is cliche, slow or fast paced. But most of the time I am unhappy with oneshots, because the moments I start liking the characters the oneshot is already over. >_>
Oh yea. And not just shojos: I like to read about love in any colors, so shonen-ai and shojo-ai (or even yaoi and yuri) are definitely on my list too.
Misty Rain Scans seems to offer even besides parfait tic some good candidates to read. So I am looking forward to become a reader Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naranjahizz

PostSubject: Re: Hi there   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Welcome to our family pckitten I hope you enoy your time here with us!! enjoy Parfait Tic!! i can tell you that the end is going to be really great!! (well at least i think like that) mmm ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi there
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: