Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Presentations (^v^)//

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UraharaRyusuke

PostSubject: Presentations (^v^)//   Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:19 am

Uhmmm... Hi everyone! I am Ryu, I live in Canada. I am a fully grown 21 year old adult and I still read alot of mangas! And not mangas for adults... no I rather prefer reading manga for a younger audience like shojou and shounen (especially shounen!!!). My absolute favorite manga is Naruto. I seriously used to hate it because in Canada the anime is horribly dubbed, I always thought that Naruto is a very noisy kid but after returning from school and having nothing else to watch I decided it wouldn't kill me to watch it and the first episode was Naruto's fight against Neji during the chuunin exam and THAT, people, THAT WAS SOME FIGHTING! O.O I fell in love and I realized I couldn't live anymore without it!! I would watch it directly after school and then when it's over I would watch the anime on the internet then at night there was another episode of Naruto so I would leave the computer to watch it and once it's over I would return to the computer to continue watching it. My favorite day of the week is every day wich a new Naruto chapter is released XD. I prefer shounen over shojou because even thought there is rules to shounen (mainstream shounen) where the main character is a young kid with some kind of unique power and lost parent(s), it leaves a lot of room for creating a totaly different story for each manga (bleach, naruto, one piece, ao no exorcist, dragon ball, etc), unlike shojou where the story plot is ALWAYS the same (a plain girl that fell in love with the most popular boy at school and then another boys appears trying to steal her from him and then another girl appears trying to steal him from her), it is always the same freaking story line with just few changes. Of course ther are very good shojou manga, like Nanaco Robin, Kimi ni Todoke (i love the friendship between Sawako and her friends, it is very beautiful), Strobe Edge (the mangaka is amazing seriously strobe edge is one of the best mangas I ever read), Parfait tic! (my FAVORITE romantic manga). But the best shojou are the funny ones like Gokurakou Seishun Hockey Bu!!!!
I just love mangas and I spend all my days and nights reading mangas. Fortunately I have a veeery understanding boyfriend that doesn't mind an otaku like me (I don't like interacting with people, I just read mangas!!!! I got fat because of staying too much in front of my laptop and I have huge dark eye circles!!!). I also have a passion for drawing (manga style) and I think I am pretty good at it...silent
I am very happy to have discovered this forum full of otaku like me plus it allows me to read even more mangas!!! Sorry for being talkative (this is how otaku become on the internet xD).
YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU!!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naranjahizz

PostSubject: Re: Presentations (^v^)//   Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi!! UraharaRyusuke I really love that fight Naruto againts Neji!! that made me like even more Naruto Very Happy and i really loved Strobe Edge, and i love Parfait Tic!! and now i'm reading the new manga of Nanaji Nagamu parfait tic's author Aruitou i love it and is really different from Parfait Tic Very Happy

Welcome to this group we hope you can enjoy your time here with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Presentations (^v^)//   Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi, Ryu! I agree with you about many shoujo having the same cliche' storylines. That's why it's really refreshing when you find one that doesn't! Parfait Tic is also one of my very favorite mangas (it's why I joined the staff here ^^). I really liked Strobe Edge too. I haven't read too many shounen/seinen, but I'd recommend Threads of Time (seinen) if you haven't read it already. It's a bit violent, (I don't like a lot of violence) but really good! Superior/Superior Cross (shounen) was good too (it has comedy ^^) and if you don't mind tragedy, Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan (shounen) was very good (oh yes, it totally made me cry ><).

Okay, I'm done babbling now. ^^ ...And it seems I've used a lot of parenthesis... lol Anyways, welcome and enjoy!

UraharaRyusuke

PostSubject: Re: Presentations (^v^)//   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:57 am

Thanks a lot, Patti for the mangas! I will definitely read them!!Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zhafire

PostSubject: Re: Presentations (^v^)//   Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Nice to meet you!!! farao I am also an adult that loves mangas that are mostly fun and comedic, I don't like shounen as much but I love shoujo mangas. Strobe Edge is one of my favorite mangas! What a Face 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marukiwi

PostSubject: Re: Presentations (^v^)//   Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:23 am

Hi! I'm Maru (like the food), I love manga shoujos, since I was a child...now I'm adult and I haven't change nothing xD

I want to be a reader! I've started reading "parfait tic" when I was 15, and now I'm 24....And I haven't finished yet!!! D: hahahaha
worth the wait anyway n___n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentations (^v^)//   

Back to top Go down

Presentations (^v^)//
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: