Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hai there~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BitterSwe3t

PostSubject: Hai there~   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:55 am

Hai there everybody~

Sooo....I just joined yesterday as a typesetter, so I thought I should introduce myself. Very Happy I'm Aly (short for Alice) and 18 going on 19 and just graduated from an international school in Beijing (though my Chinese is still at a pretty indecent level Crying or Very sad ). I am currently going to uni in New York, and I'm super excited to work with the senpais here. :DD (LOL, literally I was checking my e-mail every 5 seconds to see if I got a reply.) Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Smile 

And for more personnnalll stuff....hmmm....I've been watching anime and reading manga since I was in 3rd grade (mostly shoujo manga and psychological anime), and I'm also an avid fan of Asian dramas and pop. I'm also really addicted to Fanfiction and Tumblr. Also.....I'm of mixed ethnicity (LOL I dunno if this is even important XD), and add me on MyAnimeList, anyone? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope I can work well with the senpais here (though I'm quite a noob at this)! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.proud-cassie.tumblr.com
RainxNyeli

PostSubject: Re: Hai there~   Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am

Welcome ~ It's our pleasure to be working with you :3

The sea and the night sky..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hai there~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum