Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aika chan

PostSubject: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:15 am

i have already read all of her works and they were all amazing and her art style is realllly beautifull
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:37 pm

I don't think we'd ever worked on a Yaoi/Yuri project before but we'll be looking into this. Thank you for your suggestion. May I ask do you have the raws for it?

Editor @Cafe Scans || Owner@BAP Scans || Founder@Appreciation Scans ||
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
aika chan

PostSubject: Re: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:35 pm

NibbPower wrote:
I don't think we'd ever worked on a Yaoi/Yuri project before but we'll be looking into this. Thank you for your suggestion. May I ask do you have the raws for it?
i'm sorry but i don't but i think they exist in internet somewhere btw please take a look at this one as well i have raws for this one it's not yaoi though its josei the name is 'god is love' and im sorry for some reason i can't post a link here but check it out if you'd like and tell me if you want the raws
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Aika Chan, is it this one?

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let me know if it is the right one? All right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aika chan

PostSubject: Re: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:37 am

[quote="Izumi88"]Aika Chan, is it this one?

yes that's the right one and btw you can find raws a lot of raws here
love-manhwa blogspot com
sorry i cant post links so just replace the space with a dot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aika chan

PostSubject: Re: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:05 pm

NibbPower wrote:
hi i just found the chinese scans here
tiebab baidu com/p/4243651798
and yeah then again replace space with a dot sorry about that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:45 pm

I am thinking of Picking Nobody Knows by Lee Hyeon-Sook since it is only one volume left till complete. I hope that you do not mind since Misty Rain Scans do not scan shounen ai or yaoi series. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aika chan

PostSubject: Re: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:09 am

Izumi88 wrote:
I am thinking of Picking Nobody Knows by Lee Hyeon-Sook since it is only one volume left till complete. I hope that you do not mind since Misty Rain Scans do not scan shounen ai or yaoi series. ^_^
oh that's ok i underestad.but i did'nt think anyone would pick nobody knows i'm happy.the scanlator has done it to a lot of projects starting it and then dropping about a volume left until it's done because people upload her works without permission mostly because of mangahere.siesta and yeonmo is by her as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seniro

PostSubject: Re: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:22 pm

I would be so happy if you guys finished Nobody Knows!! I was following the releases for that series so closely, and was so sad when the scanlator decided not to finish. Thank you so much in advance if you guys end up picking it up!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa   

Back to top Go down

request Bad Boy by LEE Hyeon-Sook manhwa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1