Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elli-chan

PostSubject: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:44 am

Hiiiii everyone!

My name's Elisa and I'm from Australia. I love eveything about japanese culture, from manga and anime to the landscape and people. I really want to travel soon and visit different countries, but first I want to help out and work with everyone here at Misty Rain Scans. (≧∇≦)
I am excited to be part of the MRS team and will work hard with everyone. Right now, I'll be helping out as a proofreader. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Welcome, Elli-chan~ I really hope that there is a lot of traveling in your future (sounds fun), but for now I hope you enjoy your time with MRS. ^^

Elli-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:36 pm

Thank you ^ ^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:34 am

Harro Elli-chan! Nice to meet you! Welcome to MRS and we're glad to have you here!
Let's work together >Very Happy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1