Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Why am I no longer able to download files?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nexist418

PostSubject: Why am I no longer able to download files?   Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:19 pm

I've been gone a while and I had to re-activate my account. I normally download files via dom-dom, but I wanted to see the second chapter before three days were up, but I don't seem to be able to download anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Why am I no longer able to download files?   Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:38 pm

nexist418 wrote:
I've been gone a while and I had to re-activate my account. I normally download files via dom-dom, but I wanted to see the second chapter before three days were up, but I don't seem to be able to download anymore.

Which Project did you want to download?
We might be able to get the link for you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nexist418

PostSubject: Re: Why am I no longer able to download files?   Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:31 pm

It was Venus. It should be available via Dom Dom soon. I am taking off for the weekend, so I will just read it when I get back. I was just curious if I would need to post another 8 or so messages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Why am I no longer able to download files?   Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:33 pm

I'll double check if you're on the readers list.

*EDIT*
I've added you to the reader list. You should be able to download our releases.
If not just reply on this topic or pm one of the admins including me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I no longer able to download files?   

Back to top Go down

Why am I no longer able to download files?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1